Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!!! Diva Color Challenge!

Happy Wednesday stampers and Welcome back to my blog.

Today's card is a color challenge for the Diva Coffee Break Designers and I finally used my new coffee stamp set. I love, love, love it! I added some bling to it also and made it a 4" card that sits on the scalloped square. This way the card will still fit in a regular A2 envelope and I won't have to pay extra postage. Hee Hee!



The colors we used are River Rock, Melon Mambo, and Elegant Eggplant. I used a couple of my new punches and layered the card also by punching out the centers of them. Very cool effect it gives your card.
I would love to see what you can do with these colors and the other Diva's would like for you to see their cards also. Pop on over to our blog @ www.divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com and check out cards and upload yours to the bottom link.

Blessings,
Heidi

1 comment:

Mystiqua K said...

Hi! I'm a NEW follower!

I also wanted to give you the Stylish Blog Award...

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic ; )
http://www.pursuitoftitus2.com/