Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DCBD Color Challenge #210

Happy new Year to everyone and welcome back to my blog this week. We have a wonderful color challenge for you this week that I think screams Snowflakes or Snowmen, but I didn't use that for my card. I wanted to play with my new set from the New Occassions Mini called "Build a Blossom" and its matching Punch. So here we go......
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I so love this card!! It is so easy to do once you have the matching punch to punch out all of your petal pieces. Our colors this week are Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, and Night of Navy. I added some bling to my flower to make it pop even more.

This is supposed to be a 2 step flower set but I love to use it on a contrasting color that is lighter than your ink or even the same color as your ink.

I am not sure who is going to be the lucky recipient of this card but I sure hope that it makes them smile on their birthday.

I would love to see you play along with our Divas and upload your card to our Diva blog . See you next week with a really cool sketch!!

Blessings,
Heidi

3 comments:

Vicky W said...

Beautiful card Heidi.

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Beautiful, Heidi! I love the blues. I love the punch and stamp set you used too.

Carol said...

I am smiling at this card and know that I'd never receive it - but whoever does will be thrilled!