Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DIva Coffee Break Designs #212 Color challenge

Welcome back! I have been really trying to post alot more frequently so that you dont get bored with my blog.. :) I will be going back to work next week and I am sooo excited. I love dog grooming and I love my co-worker (friend), she is the best.
So for my card this week I knew I wanted to do a Valentine and a wonderful lady sent me some images of this precious little girl, so I decided to do some watercoloring with my watercolor crayons.



I love how this turned out and I sure hope you will join us at the diva blog and post your card or whatever you make with these colors. It does not have to be a card, it can be anything. So here it is. What do you think? I love to hear your comments.



Have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Heidi

1 comment:

Frances said...

What a sweet card, love that stamp set and love the colours!