Friday, January 14, 2011

Creating a Cupcake for my team meeting......

Hello stampers. Todays card is from our team meeting at my upline's house last Saturday. We were asked to bring a shoe box card that was made with a stamp set from the New Occasions Mini. So I made this one. I cased it from someone and I cant remember who it was. I did change the colors and some other things on it though to make it mine.


This picture just shows the dimension of the card with the dimentionals and many layers. Yes I am a layer queen, says Lee, and yet I thought I was doing good because they were not full layers..... LOL Oh well. :) I must say that Stampin Up has outdone themselves by making stamp sets and a punch that completely punches out the stamps. Totally awesome!!

Recipe: (All Stampin' Up!")

Cardstock:
Pretty In Pink
Early Espresso
Real Red
Whisper White

Ink:
Early Espresso
Pretty In Pink

Stamps:
Build A Cupcake

Accessories:
Real Red 3/8" taffeta ribbon
Dimentionals
Polka Dot Embossing folder
Cupcake Punch

No comments: