Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you Stampin' Up!! Loving the Rub-ons!!

Thanks Stampin' Up!! As a demonstrator for SU when I put in my order about a week ago, the were very generous to give us all a pack of these the New Rub-ons that are in the Occasions Mini for free. Along with the Rub-ons was a small 3x5 note that said this was made with the My Digital Studio program. This was just sitting on my table and I came up with the idea to make a card out of the elements. I also wanted to us my new Letterpress plate and I invented something new with a mistake that I did. I put the craft ink on and ran it through the bigshot but must have had the wrong sandwich because it didn't press into my paper as I wanted, it just put the hearts and circles on top of the paper in ink form. So I decided to put some clear embossing powder on, emboss it, and then I reheat it and put on the crystal effects glitter. WOW does it look awesome. I made my own glitter paper!!



Here is a close up of it, but because I lost my good cameras battery charger and I had to use my camera that doesn't take very clear pics. I was trying to show the awesome glitter paper I made.



Now go try this yourself and have fun!

Recipe:

Card Stock:
Real Red
Pretty in Pink
Whisper White

Ink:
Craft Real Red

Accessories:
Dimensionals
Tulips Embossing Folder
XOXO Letterpress
Big Shot
Clear Embossing Powder
Crystal Effects
Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Have a blessed day! ~ Heidi

1 comment:

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Pretty card, Heidi! Isn't it fun learning something new by mistake?