Saturday, October 1, 2011

WOW, Its been a long time!!

I have been gone for a long time and I am truely sorry. My family has been going through changes. Schools, activities and other things that just took away my time from blogging.
I am not sure if I have posted this ever, but I also have an out of the house job, Grooming Dogs. I absolutely love it and its been 2 years now that I have been doing this. I work with one of the sweetest gals I know. We met at church and have been going strong since we met. I love her to death and her family feels like my family!! When you love your job, it makes things so much easier.

I look forward to doing some sketches and color challenges a couple times a week and will be posting them on here.

Here is a flower I made just the other day. I hope you like it. I did use all retired Stampin' Up products just to try it out. I love it.

No comments: