Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh Baby, baby!!!

Well, it seems like it might be baby week here. I found this card that I created a couple of months ago for my cousin and her 1st baby. Of course you can tell she was expecting a beautiful baby girl and I had to make something special for her. I love these onesie cards and I found one that I wanted to duplicate so here is what I came up with. This picture does the card no justice as my camera was not cooperating that day but  here it is....

I used rose red and pretty in pink along with some chocolate chip satin ribbon. The card is so ruffly and feminine, it just screams BABY GIRL!! As it turned out she loved the card and so did everyone else. I am so glad I decided on this card to make for her. Thank you for stopping by. See you soon,

Blessings,
Heidi

No comments: