Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hi stampers!  I've taken a long hiatus from blogging and stamping. I am very sorry!  I haven't stamped a whole lot lately and haven't really felt like blogging either.  By the time I get what needs done in the house and the homework, basketball practice, cheerleading, and any other kiddo thing they bring to me, I am done for the day.  Doesn't help that my stamp room is messy right now either....but I don't feel like cleaning it either. And it just seems I don't have many ideas for cards, blah! 
 So when a gal in my Friday bible study welcomed her beautiful baby boy into the world, I told the study that I would make her the card that we were going to put her gift card in. I honestly couldn't wait to see where my creative flow took me. So I went downstairs to my crafting world and started. This is what I came up with.


Yes, most of the products I used are retired, but hey, I stamped, right?? I love how this card turned out and so did the ladies. The 2 main colors are Baha Breeze and Chocolate Chip. Yummy!!  So now I am going to try to at least stamp 2-3 times a week and post on here for you all to have a look. I hope that you will come back to see my creations coming soon and tell me what you think. I love to hear your comments.


Blessings,
Heidi

No comments: